Thursday, January 9, 2014

I'm Naturel-ly Gilty!

Hello Lacquer Luvers! I'm sure most of you have seen the Zoya Naturel Collection and it's beautiful nude and rosy tones in all its glory by now. This collection will easily become your favorite if you are drawn to these colors as they can be worn year round and compliment virtually every skin tone. The Naturel Collection consists of 6 creamy simple shades that are perfect for the girl who thinks less is so much more!


So much for me thinking less is more because I'm definitely the girl that just NEEDS nail art in her life. Although I absolutely adored how Chantal looked on me,  I was itching to oomph her up just a bit. I think what I've created here is a look that might still be very wearable to work. Maybe?


My manicure began with 3 coats of Zoya Chantal. Zoya describes Chantal as a delicious full-coverage, French Vanilla cream. And delicious she is! This polish applied so nicely and the formula was buttery smooth. I then used a makeup sponge along with Chantal, Brigette & Odette to create a gradient. I repeated this process 3 times, making sure each coat was dry before doing the next. I used 2 coats of Zoya Gilty over the gradients and on my accent finger for some glitz. The rose stamping decal on my ring finger was created using Brigette & Odette + RA110 (Red Angel) stamping plate. HKGirl  completed this beautiful look.


The finished look of this manicure has a sort of vintage/antique vibe going on. This is so different than any other look I've ever created, and I must say, it tickles my fancy quite a bit! I love how well these colors play together. Gilty lends this otherwise monotone manicure a bit of glamour and I just love that! The Zoya Naturel Collection is available for purchase on Zoya's website and retails at $9 per bottle or $54 for the entire collection.  However, you can find out how to purchase 3 FREE Zoya nail polishes for $12 (just pay shipping) by reading the details of their current promo! Will you be picking up any of the Naturel Collection or do you have your eyes on a few other colors? I will have a full review and swatches of all 6 of these very soon. As always,  I hope you all enjoyed this post my dear Lacquer Luvers and I look forward to sharing my next post with you, xo!

~Jessica


10 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Jess!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, pretty much. What katie said, no words! Its simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's so trendy... I'm thinking of trying it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just beautiful. I saw this manicure and I had to follow your blog. Can't wait to see what else you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is an amazing mani! you have a new follower! great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zoo Ke ander english medium school ke bacche
    Oh Wow Look a monkey is sleeping Lets not disturb him
    Hindi medium School ke bacche DEKH TERA BAAP SO RAHA HAI PATTHAR MAAR SAALE KO play bazaar

    Play bazaar
    satta king

    ReplyDelete