Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Happy Holo-days From LuvMyLacquer!

Hello Lacquer Luvers & Merry Christmas to all of you who will celebrate today! I will be spending the day with my sweet little family and hope that you guys will be spending the day with someone you love as well. I am going to share a manicure with you today that I have been wearing for the past 3 days and I think you all will enjoy it just as much as I did. It's a fanciful wintry look that wasn't done in traditional colors but came together to create a beautiful manicure.


Ok, so I know what you're thinking... black was probably the last color you thought of when I mentioned a festive mani but trust me, in the end it all comes together. Photo'd above is 2 coats of Sinful Colors Whipped. This polish is from their Luxe Leather collection and is matte black awesomeness. The formula is actually pretty amazing. It was not runny or thick. It applied nicely and evened out to a smooth texture.

 

 I then used Color Club's gold holographic polish, Cherubic, to stamp on some whimsical snowflakes. I used four different snowflakes using Red Angel (RA-110) & Winstonia (W120) stamping plates on my ring and middle fingers. These holographic snowflakes really seemed as if they began to dance once I applied a coat of HK Girl over it!


 I loved the sparkle in the holo so much that I decided to pair my accent nails with a super glitzy gold polish by Daily Charme. First I applied 1 coat of Zoya Ziv as a base then 1 coat of Daily Charme Sunset. Sunset is from their Los Angeles collection and is gold metallic with holographic gold glitter. The formula was a little thick but definitely manageable. The holographic glitter in this gold polish made it one that as totally unique to any other gold polish in my collection. 1 coat of HK Girl topcoat completed my look.


This look is so different and was so much fun to do. It was entertaining to watch the snowflakes come to life with the help of my favorite topcoat. What's on your nails today lovelies? Are you guys rocking festive manicures? What do you think of this combination? Again, Merry Christmas to you all and best wishes for a prosperous New Year! As always, I hope you all enjoyed this post my dear Lacquer Luvers and I look forward to sharing my next post with you, xo! 

~Jessica

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous mani Jess!! Hope your Christmas was great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved how this mani turned out! You did it again, turned unlikey holidays colors to a very special holiday mani! Great job jess!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. play bazaar

    Play bazaar
    satta king Aakash ke taro me khoya hai jaha sara,
    Lagta he pyara ek ek tara,
    Un taro me sabse pyara hai ek sitara,
    Jo is wakt pad raha hai sms hamara…

    ReplyDelete