Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Zoya Designer Collection for NYFW 2012 (photos and review)

Hello Lacquer Luvers! Today's post features my swatches of one of Zoya's Fall 2012 Collections, the Designer Collection. This collection contains 6 gorgeous cream nail polishes that are perfect for Fall. (All of my photos are swatches of these beauties using base coat, 2 coats of color, and no top coat.)




 Evvie: Evergreen green cream (custom created shade for Peter Som)


Monica: Dark mulberry purple cream


Natty: Smoked navy blue cream


Noot: Charcoal green gray cream


Rekha: Blood red cream (custom created shade for Bibhu Mohapatra)


Toni: Dark maroon red cream

Upon arrival, I was amazed at how gorgeous these colors are in person. I am such a fan of bright colors that I wasn't expecting to love these as much as I do. For me, the winners of this collection are Rekha (yes, a red!), Natty, and Evvie. I absolutely adore those shades. The formula on these were great, as per usual with Zoya. I achieved full opacity with every single color in just two coats and I love how glossy they dry. This collection will be available mid-July and retails for $8.00 per 0.5oz bottle. I would love to know which colors you look forward to from this collection and what you think of it as a whole! Up next is the Diva Collection. As always, I hope you all liked this post my dear Lacquer Luvers and I look forward to sharing my next post with you, xo!

~Jessica

**This collection was sent to me to review.**

4 comments:

  1. Love this!! great review as well =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monica, Natty and Evvie is the one I bought from this collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Review....The swatches are absolutely beautiful. Looks great!!!! I'm not a fan of red, but WOW - I love the Rekha red!!!!!

    ReplyDelete