Friday, November 11, 2011

My 1st Blog Post

Hello everyone! I have been wanting to create my nail blog for so long and I figured why not start it today =) 11/11/11 is being celebrated by many as a day of good luck & it is my deepest wish to have the best of it with my blog. I know that green is the color of many things, besides one of my favorite colors, it has been known to symbolize nature, envy, calm & good luck. And, so I've decided to use the most amazing green in my collection, Nfu-oh 56, to help me debut my blog & spread some good luck cheer with you all, my fellow Lacquer Luvers!


Nfu-Oh 56 is the most amazing green flakie, I just can't stop staring at it! And look at how cute the bottle is, I really like their corset shape, it's so unique & feminine! I would describe this flakie as a green sheer polish full of emerald green micro glitter and green flakes. Depending on the angle, this has a flash of blue in it and it is so pretty!


For this mani, I started with a base of Milani Smoothe Base Coat followed by one coat of WetNWild's Ebony Hates Chris because I thought a black base would just make it all pop. I layered one coat of Nfu-Oh 56 over that & topped it off with top coat from Color Club.


I loved this polish so much that I thought I would make a ring using it, and I absolutely adore this! It's so pretty and sparkly! All of the green in this shot is amazing =)


Here you can see a flash of the blue in the ring, it's gorgeous!


So there you have it Lacquer Luvers, I hope you all enjoyed my 1st post & I look forward to sharing more with you! Don't forget to make your good luck wishes at 11:11 today <3

~Jessica

19 comments:

  1. love it! welcome to the bloggin world =] i love how you made a ring to match your mani =] 56 looks really amazing on you! cant wait to see what you post next =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome! I love love Nfu-Oh 56 plus+ the ring!
    Goodluck on your blog dear. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing first post! Way to kick it off ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful choice for debut blog post! i look forward to seeing more and continuing to follow your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an awesome first blog post! The polish looks great, and I love your matching ring! I look forward to many more posts :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great color! Welcome! Following. Feel free to follow mine :-)

    http://padgettfarm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the green flakies! Congrats and welcome to the blog world!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy cannoli! Gorgeous color, fab ring and YAY that my Jess is blogging! *super-sized squish*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great color and great first blog post!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your creativity speaks for itself. Awesome job. LuvMyLacquerMom

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you all for making me feel so welcomed and giving me my wish! I feel very lucky to have so many amazing ladies reading & liking this post <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome to the blogger world. WOW 16 COMMENTS ON YOUR FIRST POST! Holy Cow! Congrats :)

    This color is gorgeous!! Can't wait for future posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Omg I want this color so bad!!! Beautiful job! Amazing first post!! I have a necklace in this polish from gingerkittydesigns on etsy. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW.. Love the ring. How did you do that? This polish looks beautiful.
    Great day to start blogging. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous manicure!! I love it and the ring. Your first post looks great!

    ReplyDelete