Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Coastal Scents: Cosmic

Hello Lacquer Luvers! Today I have another flakie to share with you all. This one is called  Cosmic & it's one of 27 from Coastal Scents new COAT Collection. Cosmic is the only flakie in their line that also includes neutrals, creams, shimmers, & metallics.



For my mani, I started off with a base coat of OPI Nail Envy and two coats of Ebony Hates Chris from WetNWild, which is my go-to black cream for layering. Once that dried, I layered on one coat of Coastal Scents Cosmic followed by Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat.


As you can see here, they are small at 0.2oz but for a $3.95 flakie I think that's very reasonable. The bottles are petite and round and I found that the stem of the brush was a bit short but I didn't have a problem with application.


Cosmic is a black creme full iridescent flakies that are predominantly green once applied on the nail. The green shifts to a nice amber depending on the angle of light reaching it.


I hope you all enjoyed this post and I look forward to sharing more with you tomorrow, xo!

~Jessica

3 comments:

  1. mmmmm look at that flakie goodness! does this flakie build up easy like orly's fowl play? looking forward to your next post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This kind of reminds me of Chucky Holo Black by Kleancolor. It's very pretty, I like it a lot!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. naudii beautii, I have no idea if it builds up like Fowl Play because I layered it. I will make sure to do a post on how this builds up on it's own if you would like ;)

    ScarsLikeLace, I want Chunky Holo Black soooo bad lol! Thanks for following and reading, xo!!

    ReplyDelete